The "CITEX Cloud Mining Purchase or Lease Service Agreement" ("Agreement") is an agreement between the CITEX platform ("CITEX" or "us" or "Company") and users who use the services provided by CITEX and/or CITEX official website [www.citex. me/wwwcitex.co.kr] users ("users" or "you"). This agreement describes the relevant rights and responsibilities of CITEX and users. You use of the services provided by CITEX and/or www.citex.me/wwwcitex.co.kr website means that you agree to all the terms of this agreement. If you have any questions about the content of this contract, please do not proceed to the next step.
If you have any doubts or objections about the content of this agreement before agreeing to enter into this agreement, please contact us in time so that we can explain for you in order to let you fully understand the product and help you decide whether to accept this agreement and whether to use our product and service.
1.Packages and Fees of Cloud Mining
1.1 Cloud Mining package includes mining fees, electricity, management fees, etc. Among them, the Cloud Mining fee means that the mining machine is rented or sold to users on a periodic basis based on the Cloud Mining value, and the cost of Cloud Mining lease or purchase is calculated according to the mining machine market conditions and the length of the lease period or the right to use Cloud Mining. The fee changes with market conditions, and there are differences in order fees at different times. Electricity fees refer to the electricity usage fees that need to be prepaid according to the actual power consumption of a certain unit of Cloud Mining during the lease period or the purchase of the right to use. The fee is subject to the time when the order is generated. If the electricity price is adjusted due to national policies and other reasons, the paid fee will not be affected, and the unpaid fee may be adjusted due to the policy. The management fee refers to the maintenance costs of the CITEX platform or data center for the maintenance of the entrusted mining machine equipment, including the costs of loading and unloading the mining machine, the operation and maintenance of the mining machine, the maintenance of the mining machine, and the power line loss. The cost is derived from the user's daily income deducted.
1.2 For the Cloud Mining information that CITEX provides you with the entrusted management services you rent or purchase, please see the associated order.
1.3 The amount of the fee payment is based on the amount when the order is generated on the CITEX platform, and it will not be refunded after the purchase.
1.4 The method of payment and collection of fees shall be based on the method provided on the order page of the CITEX platform. Among them, the Cloud Mining fee is a one-time payment of the entire fee, and the electricity fee and hosting fee of Cloud Mining will be charged according to the collection method of the cloud mining product.
1.5 The commissioned management service content of Cloud Mining
(1) Venue supporting services: CITEX provides hosting services such as hosting venues, power supporting facilities, broadband network supporting facilities, security monitoring and host management and troubleshooting, and assisting Party A or manufacturers in maintenance and other hosting services.
(2) Daily monitoring service: CITEX conducts daily monitoring to ensure the smooth operation of mining machines leased or purchased by users and entrusted for management.
(3) Network and information security guarantee: CITEX has the obligation to cooperate with the relevant state departments in handling the Internet and information security work as required.
(4) Safety and compensation of the mining machine: CITEX shall ensure the safety of the equipment entrusted by Party A to ensure that it will not be lost or damaged. In the event of loss or damage, Party B shall compensate Party A’s equipment at the price.
1.6 Income distribution:
1.6.1 After the Cloud Mining products you lease or purchase are officially launched, we will pay the Cloud Mining value when your order is generated and the digital asset income actually settled by the mine pool to the mining account balance of your registered account in the form of T+1. When your digital assets reach the minimum withdrawal limit, you can apply for withdrawal. We will pay to the digital asset wallet address you provided within the specified time.
1.6.2 You understand and agree: As the Cloud Mining of the entire network will change, the difficulty of mining will change accordingly and the profit of mining will also change. For specific daily income data, please refer to the real-time data of mining pools (poolin.com, f2pool.com, btc.com).
1.6.3 You understand and agree: Due to the different mining pools connected to different batches of mining machines, your actual income data may vary slightly depending on the mining pool. Due to technical failures of the mining pool or other unstable factors, the platform has the right to switch mining pools. When the order is switched to the mining pool, the income of the new access to the mining pool will prevail.
1.7Mining machine property rights: BTC computing power reaches 10T, and the lease period reaches 720 days in total. The corresponding computing power but non-corresponding model mining machine will be given; the computing power lease of less than 720 days will not be given the property right. If the ETH cloud computing power reaches 230M, and the lease period has expired for 3 years, the mining machine property rights will be presented; those less than 3 years have no property rights. The purchased miner needs to be hosted on the CITEX platform for 3 years to support the withdrawal of the miner. The property rights of the mining machine are applied for within 30 days after the expiration of the lease, and those who do not apply shall be deemed to have given up the property rights. The mining machine applied for pick-up will be shipped from the global mine after the lease term expires, and the international/domestic logistics fee will be borne by the user. Disclaimer: The warranty period of the physical mining machine is 180 days, and the warranty has expired when it is removed from the shelf.
1.8 Cost changes: Management fees and electricity fees are based on market conditions (such as: high water periods, dry seasons, national policies, etc., electricity fees increase or decrease, management and construction costs increase or decrease, etc.), Party B has the right to make market price adjustments, and Party A has the right to know. The specific price is subject to Party B’s announcement.
2.User Registration Information Collection
2.1 The user hereby makes the following statements and guarantees to the company, and these statements and guarantees will be deemed to be re-made each time the user uses CITEX services:
(1) If the user is a natural person, the user has reached the age of 18 and has full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) If the user is an entity, the user is legally established and effectively exists in accordance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where the entity is located, and has a good reputation;
(3) The user's acceptance and use of the services provided by CITEX complies with applicable laws, regulations and relevant policies in the user's country/region, and does not violate the user's obligations to any other third parties;
(4) The user has the right to use the services provided by CITEX and perform related obligations, and this agreement and related service purchase orders are valid and binding on the user.
2.2 Regarding the registration data and information provided by you ("Registration Information"), you agree to:
(1) Provide legal, true, accurate and complete registration information;
(2) If there is any change in the registration information provided, you will promptly notify CITEX. If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear all corresponding responsibilities and consequences;
(3) CITEX reserves the right to impose certain restrictions on the account and/or suspend or terminate your use of CITEX services based on the registration information provided by you, CITEX’s compliance obligations and internal risk control policies;
(4) Unless the prior written consent of CITEX is obtained, each user can only register one account with CITEX;
(5) For compliance purposes such as KYC ("Know Your Customer") and/or anti-money laundering, CITEX has the right to require you to provide the account owner's identification information and/or financial information;
(6) You need to enter your username and password when using some specific functions in the services provided by CITEX. If you are unable to access your account due to forgotten password or other reasons, CITEX has the right to ask you to provide specific information including identification information, including but not limited to: identity certificate, residence certificate, phone number in order to determine the true ownership of the account , Email proof, and any identifiable activity information on the website, such as transaction ID, order number, withdrawal amount, etc. You promise that you will not share your username or password with others or allow any other third parties to use your account. CITEX does not assume any responsibility for improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party, as well as the consequences and losses caused. If you believe that your username or password is known by others or your account has been used by others without authorization, you should notify CITEX immediately.
3.Restrictions and Obligations
3.1 You must not use the services provided by CITEX to engage in any illegal activities. You must not use the services provided by CITEX:
(1) Support, instigate or participate in any terrorist activities;
(2) Participate in any money laundering activities;
(3) Fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors, and disrupt social order;
(4) Promote or produce pornographic, violent and/or terrorist content;
(5) Participate in any other activities that violate applicable laws and regulations.
3.2 You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, this agreement and all rules and policies related to the use of the CITEX.com website and the services provided by CITEX announced by CITEX from time to time.
3.3 You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by CITEX.
3.4 You agree and promise that you are only using the services provided by CITEX for your own benefit, and you have not used the services provided by CITEX on behalf of others or for the benefit of other third parties.
3.5 You agree to contact CITEX immediately when you discover or suspect any fraud or misconduct in the service provided by CITEX by any third party.
3.6 Unless CITEX expressly agrees in writing in advance, you may not register multiple accounts on the CITEX.com website in any way. You may not register multiple accounts to earn profits, rewards or coupons.
3.7 You should not participate in any activities that may affect the services provided by CITEX and/or the security of the CITEX.com website.
3.8 You must not use any method to block your Internet traffic and IP address (such as Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc.) or use other technical services that hide the user's real Internet connection.
3.9 The intellectual property rights of any content displayed on the CITEX website, including but not limited to articles, pictures, news, materials, website structure, website layout, website design, unless otherwise specified, shall be owned by the CITEX or CITEX licensor (if any) completely owned. Users should respect the intellectual property rights of CITEX and CITEX's licensors (if any).
3.10 Without the prior written authorization of CITEX, users shall not conduct any activities and use the information/data on the CITEX.com website in the name of CITEX.
3.11 You hereby promise and guarantee that your use of the services provided by CITEX will not negatively affect CITEX's reputation or cause CITEX to bear legal liabilities or other penalties, fines and sanctions.
3.12 Before using the services provided by CITEX, please confirm that your use of the services provided by CITEX is legal in your country/region. All legal risks and liabilities caused by the illegal use of the services provided by CITEX in your country/region will be solely borne by you.
3.13 If the user violates the provisions of this Article 3, CITEX has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the user, and has the right to take all necessary legal measures within the scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
4.1 You need to understand and recognize that holding, trading or investing in digital currency and services related to the use of digital currency involve risks and are not limited to the risks listed in Article 4.1. These risks and other risks that will arise now or in the future may make you unable to obtain any benefits, suffer financial losses, and even terminate the services we provide:
(1) The use of any digital currency or related products and services will bring potential financial, regulatory and other risks. Before using any digital currency or related products and services, you should confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and experience of blockchain technology, digital currency, and the functions and risks of smart contracts. Your decision to participate in any digital currency activity and/or use of related services should be based on independent investigations and/or consultations from professionals you deem necessary. CITEX defaults that you are a professional who understands the digital currency industry and understands the risks of digital currency-related products and services when using this service. This agreement and any services provided by CITEX should not be regarded as CITEX providing you with investment advice;
(2) The value of any Cloud Mining service package provided by CITEX and any amount of any digital currency may be affected by many factors not controlled by CITEX, including but not limited to: mining difficulty and/or other mining Changes in parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations of digital currencies, obsolete hardware (for example: mining equipment) and hardware amortization, etc.;
(3) Due to the nature of digital currency, the value of any digital currency may lose part or all of its value at any time. You are here to confirm that the value of any digital currency may drop rapidly (or even drop to zero). CITEX does not assume any responsibility for any and all losses caused by market price fluctuations of any digital currency;
(4) CITEX will maintain or upgrade the system from time to time. You confirm that you do not expect the service provided by CITEX to be continuous and uninterrupted. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by both parties, CITEX shall not be liable for any and all losses caused by suspension and interruption caused by the maintenance and upgrade of its system;
(5) No identity verification or computer security technology is 100% secure. You agree to bear all risks related to hacking or identity theft;
(6) You understand and agree that CITEX reserves the right to publish, modify and/or provide service-related information through websites, emails, customer service calls, SMS and other official channels. CITEX is not responsible for information obtained through non-CITEX official channels. If you have any questions about the authenticity of the information sent in the name of CITEX, please contact us immediately.
5.Liability for Breach of Contract
5.1. Both parties shall perform the rights and obligations of each party strictly in accordance with this contract. In case of violation of this contract, the breaching party shall compensate the observant party for all losses caused thereby.
5.2. The company does not assume any responsibility for power outages, damage to mines and mining machines caused by force majeure such as natural disasters (floods, mudslides, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), policy impacts (national release documents, etc.), wars, political turmoil, etc. If force majeure occurs and cannot be resolved for more than 7 days, this contract will be automatically terminated and the two parties will not hold each other accountable. The fees you have paid are non-refundable and the unpaid fees do not need to be paid.
6.1 CITEX will update the content of the contract from time to time, please read it carefully. When the content of the contract is updated, the new order will be executed in accordance with the new contract content.
6.2 Abstention: The company's delay in exercising or negligence in exercising any rights or remedies of the user under this agreement shall not be interpreted as the company's exemption or acquiescence of any such breach.
6.3 Severability: If any clause of this agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the determination shall not affect the remaining clauses of this agreement.
6.4 Applicable law: This agreement is applicable to the laws of the People's Republic of China.
6.5 Dispute resolution: If the parties have any dispute during the performance of this agreement, if the negotiation fails, either party has the right to submit it to the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration for arbitration. The arbitration award is final and binding on both parties.