Dear CITEX users:
Because Filecoin's pre-collateral mining mechanism, CITEX launched the permanent IPFS Cloud Ming activity of USDT and FIL dual currency subscription. The price of CITEX permanent IPFS Cloud Ming is 298USDT/TB. According to Filecoin network statistics, 1TB requires 7.68FIL pre-stake tokens. Therefore, users need to provide the pre-staking FIL tokens , After the permanent Cloud Ming is terminated, the pre-staking tokens will be returned to user. The amount of pre-staking FIL changes with the changing of Filecoin network.
CITEX launches exclusively IPFS permanent Cloud Mining with permanent profit right, lower composite price and higher output-input ratio; CITEX is your best choice for investing in IPFS mining!
CITEX will launch the 10th phase of snapping up IPFS permanent Cloud Mining at 18:00:00 on Nov 27, 2020.
- Price for permanent Cloud Mining: 298USDT/1TB /permanent
- lease period: permanent
- pricing currency: USDT
- technical service fee: 18%
- mining output currency: Filecoin (FIL)
(4)Qualification of subscription
Everyone can participate in the purchase IPFS Cloud Mining without KYC.
(5)Limit of subscription
Total amount of subscription: 2,000 TB
(6)How to get involved
Navigation bar on CITEX - ”Cloud Mining”
Profit calculation and distribution
Technical service fee
- IPFS permanent Cloud Mining will charge 18% of the total mining profits of the day for the technical service;
- Technical service fee includes: mine maintenance, mining rig arrangement, mining rig maintenance, technical service, human resource costs, etc.
Profit calculation formula: the customer’s daily mining profit = TB quantity of permanent Cloud Mining held by the customer ÷ CITEX mine’s total storage capacity × CITEX mine’s daily coin output × (1-18% technical service charge).
- Permanent hashrate price includes the custody service fee of IDC machine room for one year, and the custody service is charged from the second year (about 20 USDT/ T/year is charged for custody service and is deducted from the profit).
- CITEX provides IPFS permanent computing power. Filecoin is a pre-mortgage mining mechanism. Users need to bear the tokens required for pre-mortgage, and the ownership of pre-mortgage tokens belongs to the user. If the user does not bear the pre-mortgage tokens by himself, the interest or other expenses of the tokens borrowed by the platform through lending and other methods shall be borne by the user.Termination of IPFS permanent hashrate
- The permanent hashrate does not have an expiry date and customers can enjoy the mining profit right throughout the life cycle of IPFS clusters; profit distribution of IPFS permanent hashrate will last forever unless the corresponding clusters can no longer generate profits and trigger exit liquidation
- If the mine cannot continue its operation due to force majeure such as law, policy, war, earthquake, fire or power failure, permanent hashrate will be terminated in advance and CITEX shall not assume compensation liability.
- After the termination of permanent hashrate, CITEX shall not undertake the obligations for permanent hashrate including technical support.
- The price of FIL will fluctuate and the mining difficulty will be adjusted from time to time. Both coin price fluctuation and mining difficulty adjustment can lead to the profit change of IPFS permanent Cloud Mining. No matter it is from the perspective of digital currency or of legal tender, there is no promise of breakeven or refund for the permanent CloudMining. Customers shall carefully assess their own risk tolerance and invest in digital currency mining within their acceptable risk control scope. CITEX reserves all the interpretation rights of the permanent Cloud Mining.
- Customers understand and accept that if Filecoin mining is stopped or prohibited due to the changes of the objective circumstances including the formulation or modification of relevant national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, the contract will be terminated automatically and both parties shall not hold each other accountable. Besides, the resulting losses shall be borne by the customers themselves and the fees already paid by the customers shall not be returned.
Thank you for your support!
Nov 27, 2020