Dear CITEX users:
IPFS is short for InterPlanetary File System is a network transfer protocol designed to create permanent and distributed storage and shared files. It is a content-addressable peer-to-peer hypermedia distribution protocol. Filecoin is an incentive layer on IPFS that builds a decentralized storage market on IPFS through token incentive mode.
CITEX knows more about mining and it selects software and hardware solutions of the top three tech-companies in the industry in the principle of being more professional, more stable and securer to launch the permanent Cloud Mining products of IPFS.
IPFS permanent Cloud Mining is supported by the CITEX cluster frame system with specialized work division by multiple hardware (Cloud Mining cluster, GPU acceleration cluster, storage cluster). The system is divided into network layer, service layer, bridging, acceleration, storage, retrieval, order snapping, computing and super fault tolerance, etc. and the cluster solution is tens or even hundreds of times more efficient than the single mining rigs, which can maximize the mining efficiency.
CITEX launches exclusively IPFS permanent Cloud Mining with permanent profit right, lower composite price and higher output-input ratio; CITEX is your best choice for investing in IPFS mining!
CITEX will launch the 4th phase of snapping up IPFs permanent Cloud Mining at 18:00 on July 8, 2020.
Subscription Time：2020-07-08-18:00 to 2020-07-09-18:00(UTC+8)
Note: Due to the recent increase in hardware prices, from July 10th, the IPFS permanent Cloud Mining price was adjusted to 278 USDT/TB/permanent.
Purchase with USDT
- Price for permanent Cloud Mining: 258 USDT/1TB /permanent
- lease period: permanent
- pricing currency: USDT
- technical service fee: 15%
- mining output currency: Filecoin (FIL)
Qualification of subscription
Users only need to finish KYC
Limit of subscription
Total amount of subscription: 500 TB
How to get involved
Navigation bar on CITEX - ”Cloud Mining”
Profit calculation and distribution
Technical service fee
- IPFS permanent Cloud Mining will charge 15% of the total mining profits of the day for the technical service;
- Technical service fee includes: mine maintenance, mining rig arrangement, mining rig maintenance, technical service, human resource costs, etc.
- Profit expectation: at a FIL coin price of 10 USDT, the current estimated output is 0.2-0.5 FIL/ day/TB, so the estimated annual output is 73-182.5 FIL, and the rate of return is up to 280-800% (the profit is affected by the coin price and mining difficulty and is subject to the actual price and output);
- Profit calculation formula: the customer’s daily mining profit = TB quantity of permanent Cloud Mining held by the customer ÷ CITEX mine’s total storage capacity × CITEX mine’s daily coin output × (1-15% technical service charge).
Profit settlement and distribution
- Distribution cycle: daily (expected to distribute the mining profit of the previous day at 20:00 (UTC+8) every day);
- Permanent Cloud Mining price includes the custody service fee of IDC machine room for one year, and the custody service is charged from the second year (about 15 USDT/ T/year is charged for custody service and is deducted from the profit);
- Special note: Filecoin applies the mortgage mining mechanism. Part of the profit is FIL distributable by customers, and the rest is frozen for the mortgage due to the mining mortgage mechanism of FIL; frozen FIL for the mortgage is released to customers within T+3 days after the termination of the permanent Cloud Mining. All rules and profits of IPFS permanent Cloud Mining are open and transparent, and CITEX mine will distribute profits to customers holding Cloud Mining according to the established official rules of Filecoin.
Termination of IPFS permanent Cloud Mining
- The permanent Cloud Mining does not have an expiry date and customers can enjoy the mining profit right throughout the life cycle of IPFS clusters; profit distribution of IPFS permanent Cloud Mining will last forever unless the corresponding clusters can no longer generate profits and trigger exit liquidation;
- If the mine cannot continue its operation due to force majeure such as law, policy, war, earthquake, fire or power failure, permanent Cloud Mining will be terminated in advance and CITEX shall not assume compensation liability.
- After the termination of permanent Cloud Mining, CITEX shall not undertake the obligations for permanent Cloud Mining including technical support.
- In order to protect the profits of customers and reduce the risk of mining output, CITEX will arrange backup mining rigs for customers who rent permanent Cloud Mining to offer mining output guarantee of Cloud Mining. That is to say, when the failure or damage of mining rigs causes profit losses to customers, the losses will be compensated by the profits of the backup mining rigs. The expiry date of backup mining rigs is the same as that of permanent Cloud Mining.
- Network delay or congestion may happen when receiving the profits. Every day CITEX will prepare Filecoin with double daily mining output as the risk margin and will use the margin first to advance the customers’ profits so as to avoid delay in profits to the greatest extent.
- The price of FIL will fluctuate and the mining difficulty will be adjusted from time to time. Both coin price fluctuation and mining difficulty adjustment can lead to the profit change of IPFS permanent Cloud Mining. No matter it is from the perspective of digital currency or of legal tender, there is no promise of breakeven or refund for the permanent CloudMining. Customers shall carefully assess their own risk tolerance and invest in digital currency mining within their acceptable risk control scope. CITEX reserves all the interpretation rights of the permanent Cloud Mining.
- Customers understand and accept that if Filecoin mining is stopped or prohibited due to the changes of the objective circumstances including the formulation or modification of relevant national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, the contract will be terminated automatically and both parties shall not hold each other accountable. Besides, the resulting losses shall be borne by the customers themselves and the fees already paid by the customers shall not be returned.
Thank you for your support!
July 6, 2020