The derivative contract trading service on CITEX is highly leveraged and risky. Therefore, users must agree to this agreement when start derivatives high-powered leveraged trading. Fully understand and agree. The content of this risk warning book is based on the Chinese content.
This risk reminder is designed to reveal to investors the highly leveraged investment risks of digital asset derivatives trading and help investors calculate their own capabilities. In view of investment risks, before confirming this agreement and conducting contract transactions, investors should read this risk reminder carefully. The ability to take risks, etc. decides whether to participate in contract transactions.
Investors should consult the law and other professional opinions before starting contract trading.
1.1 In order to avoid various risks, CITEX will limit risks from positions and CITEX will adjust the risk limits according to the market transactions of each contract, and any adjustments will be announced in advance on the official website.
1.2. Maximum contract position limit
CITEX imposes risk limits on all investors' accounts, which can reduce the possibility of huge forced liquidation. If some investors hold huge positions, they will bring risks to other investors, and risk restriction will effectively help avoid this situation.
Rules of actual control relationship account position:
In order to strengthen the control of supervision to the account and maintain market operation, CITEX merges the positions of the actual control relationship account and has the right to force the liquidation of the illegal account. The specific rules are as follows:
Calculation rules for actual control of related account positions:
- Actual control of related accounts, combined calculation of positions;
- Actual holding amount of the combined account of the control relationship account shall not exceed the holding limit of a single account.
Forced liquidation rules:
- If the holding position calculated by the actual control relationship account consolidation exceeds its position limit, the Exchange will force liquidation in accordance with the relevant provisions.
- If the positions in the actual control relationship account are combined and overweight, the exchange will forcibly close the positions in the order of the account control positions in the actual control relationship account from large to small.
1.3 Judging the actual control related account
CITEX analyzes users with abnormal behaviors such as the same source of funds, the same IP, and synchronization of trading behaviors, and further determines whether the suspected account group is actually an associated control account.
2.1 Market Disruption Event (MDE)
CITEX has the right to take temporary intraday suspensions, verbal or written warnings, request to submit compliance trading commitments, intraday suspension of relevant account transactions, restrict related account transactions, etc. when abnormal contract fluctuations or abnormal transactions occur during real-time monitoring Measures.
When index cease disrupted occurs to all exchanges, CITEX may announce a market disruption and inform investors how the affected contracts will be handled.
When a risk event occurs from project side, CITEX has the right to take emergency measures such as suspension or termination of the transaction in time.
Due to system failures, network reasons, DDos and other hacking attacks that may cause abnormal transactions, CITEX has the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results according to the actual situation and roll back all transaction data for a certain period .
2.2 Risk of price fluctuations
digital currency derivatives is affected by many factors, and the price fluctuates greatly. It is difficult for investors to fully grasp in actual operation. Therefore, there is the possibility of investment errors. Investors must bear all the losses caused thereby.
2.3 Transaction risk
(1) Investors need to know that derivatives trading has high leverage, which may lead to rapid profit or loss. If the transaction is opposite to the fluctuation of the market, it will cause a greater loss. According to the loss, investors need to set a stop loss, otherwise their positions may be forced to close, and investors must bear all the losses caused thereby.
(2) If the order submitted is completed, it is irrevocable, and investors must accept the risks that this method may bring.
(3) The Exchange will not make a profit guarantee for investors, and will not share earnings or risks
2.4 Policy risks
Digital asset may face policy supervision risks in a certain district. Investors need to make prudent judgments on the policy supervision before trading.
2.5 Implementation & Cyber Risk
Although the CITEX is automated trading platform, which provides the best trading conditions, the market price changes every seconds, Therefore, CITEX cannot guarantee the requested price is the same as the order execution price.
In addition, there are certain risks associated with online execution and trading systems, including but not limited to software and hardware failures and network disconnections.
When you trade on the CITEX, errors may occur in the system. You should be notice the risks that may result from any system failure, which means your order may be delayed or failed to be submitted.
The internet may have risks, including but not limited to hardware failures, software failures and network connection, malicious plug-in risks, third-party vendors may illegally obtain information and / or assets stored on your behalf (including your encryption Currency), cyber attacks, cryptocurrency network failures (e.g. blockchain), computer viruses, mid-end communications, cracking, errors, or because of spyware, threatening software, Trojan horses because of your computer or other devices when you use transaction services Errors or delays caused by programs, worms, or other malware, or encounter any type of phishing attack, fraud, or other attacks.
The trading functions we provide are for reference only. CITEX and its staff are not investment or financial advisers. If you make an investment decision based on the information provided on our website, you should bear risks, CITEX and its staff and agents shall not bear any loss;
You should make your own decision before investing. independently judge whether the investment, strategy, or any other products and services meet your needs based on your investment goals and personal financial situation;
2.6 Other Risks
(1) When users use high leverage, it will bring greater risks. Therefore, in order to maintain market stability, CITEX will monitor user positions using high leverage. When it has a significant impact on market stability, corresponding measures will be taken, including but not limited to communication, risk disclosure, forced reduction of positions, forced closing of positions, cancellation of orders, etc., and written explanations will be given to users.
(2) The derivatives trading rules in the digital asset market, including but not limited to adjustment factors, product rules, etc., can be modified according to the actual operation of the platform. If the platform needs to modify the product contract and rules due to special circumstances, after performing the notification obligation on the official website or through SMS notification, the user must promptly handle his position. Any possible losses or gains caused by the platform shall be borne by the user.
(3) Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information provided on this website are general market comments and do not constitute investment advice. CITEX is not responsible for any losses caused by investments based on any advice, forecast or other information provided.
3.1 Investors must thoroughly understand the basic knowledge and related risks of digital currency contract transactions and related business rules for participating in derivatives exchanges before participating.
3.2 The above risk items in this risk reminder are of listed nature only, failing to list all the risk factors related to digital asset derivative transactions in detail. The factors are understood and mastered.
3.3 The platform sincerely hopes and advises investors to carefully decide whether to participate in this contract transaction and reasonably configure their own digital assets from their own actual conditions such as risk tolerance.
3.4 CITEX complies with all laws of all countries or regions regarding blockchain encrypted digital assets. Our services are not open to residents of the following countries or regions: Afghanistan, Burundi, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, Mainland China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region , Macao Special Administrative Region, Singapore, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Iran, Democratic People ’s Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, United States (including all United States territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam). This list of excluded countries or regions may change and may vary for different services.