Dear CITEX users,
CITEX will support DEFIS Hard Fork by Grimm platform and airdrop $XGM(DEFIS) and $GRIMM(GRIMM) to XGM holding users. The details are as follows:
- CITEX will suspend XGM deposit and withdrawal services before the block height on the main network reaches 444,400 (expected on Jun 9), but trading will not be affected;
- CITEX will take a snapshot of XGM holders at a main network’s block height 444,400, and airdrop XGM(DEIFS Chain) and GRIMM(GRIMM Chain) at ratio 1:1. The announcement will be made after the distribution is finished;
- DEFIS hard fork airdrop only to CITEX users who holding XGM. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- After the DEFIS hard fork is completed, The ticker(XGM) of Grimm chain on CITEX will be changed to GRIMM, and the XGM/BTC trading pair already launched on CITEX will be changed to GRIMM / BTC;
- After finishing distributing the token airdrop, CITEX will successively open XGM(DEFIS Chain) trading, deposit and withdrawal services;
- Regarding FEFIS Hard Fork, please check the picture below or click “DEFIS Hard Fork” for details.
CITEX English Telegram: https://t.me/CITEX_EN
CITEX Twitter: https://twitter.com/Citexofficial
CITEX Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/citexglobal
CITEX Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/citexglobal/
Jun 1, 2020