The parties to this agreement are you (hereinafter referred to as "Party A") and Shenzhen Chaoshu Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Party B"). The ownership and operation rights of the services provided by Party B belong to Party B. The "FIL Deposit and Mining Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is the relevant rights and obligations of Party B regarding the various services of FIL deposit and mining, and authorizes the CITEX mining trading platform to return the deposit and issue gifts. The mining income of IPFS full storage power. Party A can access or purchase FIL deposit and mining services through the CITEX mining trading platform designated by Party B.
2. Summary of deposit and mining content
1. Product information
1.1 Deposit currency: FIL
1.2 Deposit cycle: 540 days
1.3 Return of deposit coins: After the deposit period expires, Party B will return the number of coins deposited in accordance with the FiLecoin official sector release rules. Early redemption is not supported.
1.4 The participating coin deposit mining products are subject to the latest FIL quantity required by the CITEX mining trading platform product interface and the free IPFS full computing power quantity and delivery time parameters.
2. Gift information
2.1 Gifted product: IPFS has full computing power, and the validity period is 540 days.
2.2 The amount of free IPFS full storage computing power: refer to the product purchase interface of the CITEX mining trading platform.
2.3 Delivery time of the donated computing power: The product subscription interface of CITEX mining trading platform shall prevail, and the deposit will be full after delivery. In case of force majeure, the delivery time will be extended accordingly.
2.4 Pre-stake coin and GAS fee:
Party B shall bear the pre-collateralized coins and GAS fees required for the donated full computing power package.
2.5 Proportion of coin production distribution:
The coin distribution ratio of the donated IPFS full storage power is 70%, that is, during the deposit cycle, Party A can enjoy 70% of the mining income of the full storage power given by Party B, and the mining income is in accordance with the official release of Filecoin Rules for release. The day after the expiration of the deposit cycle will no longer enjoy the output income.
Three, risk warning
The entire digital currency market is still full of a lot of uncertainty and market volatility. The risks we may face include but are not limited to the following risks. Party A chooses to use the FIL coin deposit and mining service provided by Party B, which means Party A Fully understand and clearly understand the inherent and unknown risks of FIL coin deposit mining:
1. Policy risk
As a global asset, digital currency is at risk due to changes in different countries' policies on the digital currency market (government cleaning up mines, shutting down exchanges, etc.), resulting in dramatic market price fluctuations.
2. Technical risks
The development of Filecoin technology in the blockchain is not yet fully mature. In the development process according to the white paper plan, there may be potential risks or hacker attacks during the operation of the project due to technical difficulties or vulnerabilities in the technology, or the telecommunications department With other platforms, relevant departments that rely on information technology, technical adjustments or failures of enterprises and institutions, website upgrades, bank issues, etc. caused service interruption and other extreme situations, which caused Party B, Party A, and other interested parties. The risk of asset loss.
3. Manage risks
Although the team of Party B has rich management experience and strict risk control, there is still a lot of uncertainty in the expected benefits of the computing power products in this agreement, and the Filecoin mining market is not yet mature. We cannot guarantee the success of the Filecoin technical team. There is no problem with management.
4. Other risks
Force majeure factors such as wars and natural disasters, as well as the emergence of other unforeseen crises in the market, may result in the loss of Party A’s assets. Such risks include natural disasters (typhoons, floods, mudslides, etc.), policy impacts (policies issued by the state, etc.), social risks such as wars, discontinuity or instability of power supply, equipment failures, drastic fluctuations in the value of virtual wealth, and global Changes in network computing power, unexpected events in equipment management, supplier failure to deliver, etc., and the emergence of other inherent and unpredictable crises, the existence of the above risks will directly or indirectly affect Party A's FIL coin deposit and mining income.
4. Statement and risk control
1.1 Party B hereby makes a special statement in accordance with the law as follows: Party B respects Party A's rights, especially the rights of litigation, and Party A's choice to use Party B's services is deemed to have reached an agreement on this agreement.
1.2 The obligation of Party B to explain these terms to Party A will be realized in the following ways: Before Party A uses the FIL deposit and mining service provided by Party B, if there is any requirement to explain the terms, please stop using the services provided by Party B immediately; if If Party A does not call Party B and chooses to agree to this agreement or continue to use the services provided by Party B, both parties hereby confirm that Party B has fulfilled the statutory obligation to explain the relevant terms in accordance with the requirements of Party A, and Party B has given Party A sufficient time With sufficient options to decide whether to conclude this agreement.
1.3 In view of the fact that Party B has clarified the above terms in accordance with the law and fulfilled the obligations of the formatting party, Party A's use of Party B’s services will be deemed and should be deemed as Party A has fully understood and agreed to all the terms of this agreement, especially Remind Party A’s attention to the legality and validity of the terms. Party A should not claim or require Shenzhen Intermediate People on the grounds that Party B has not reminded Party A of the standard terms in a reasonable manner or has not fulfilled its obligation to explain in accordance with Party A’s requirements. The court or any other third party confirms that the relevant clause is illegal or invalid.
1.4 Party B will not make any commitment to Party A’s future earnings. Any future-related earnings or yield (or rate of return) data mentioned on Party B’s page are estimates and assumptions. The actual earnings will be affected by the price of digital currency, The mining difficulty of the whole network, the mining mechanism, the lucky value of the mine, and the proportion of the service fee of the mine are affected by many factors. To
2. Principles of risk control
2.1 The principle of clear use of funds: Party B will follow the principle of special use of funds and clear liquidity for Party A's FIL deposit and mining funds in Party B. That is, Party A’s project funds will only be used by Party B’s mines, including but not limited to Party B’s mine construction and team operation and maintenance costs.
2.2 The due diligence principle of prudential screening: the equipment and hardware providers that have undergone prudential screening should comply with the credit status check without major litigation, business registration abnormality, credit reporting abnormality and other major defects;
Five, Party A's instructions before depositing coins
1. In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of Party A and maintain the normal operation of Party B’s computing power products, the users of Party B’s products shall agree to all the terms of this agreement and complete the deposit procedures, become the user of Party B’s deposit service and enjoy Party B’s FIL Deposit coin mining service rights and assume related obligations.
2. This agreement is an exclusive agreement drawn up by Party B for the use of Party B’s FIL coin deposit and mining service. If Party A continues to use Party B’s FIL coin deposit and mining service, it means that it recognizes and is willing to accept the rules stipulated in the public information. If Party A If you disagree with the rules stipulated in this agreement, Party A can terminate the use of Party B's FIL deposit and mining service.
3. The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to Party B. If Party A has obstacles to the understanding of the text, Party B can request Party B to explain by sending an email to Party B’s service mailbox or through the designated official customer service WeChat account.
6. Provision, modification and termination of services
1. The benefits that Party A enjoys from the full storage computing power gifted by Party B will be affected by factors beyond the control of Party B’s mining sites such as the entire network’s computing power, electricity costs, and labor costs. Party B hereby reminds Party A that Party B will As a result, Party A’s revenue algorithm is updated from time to time, and the revenue algorithm is the core intellectual property of Party B’s mining farm. It will not be disclosed to Party A. Party A’s use of Party B’s FIL deposit and mining service shall be deemed as Party A’s approval of the latest Revenue algorithm.
2. After Party B ceases to provide FIL deposit and mining services, Party A's rights shall be terminated immediately. In this case, Party B is not obligated to transmit any unprocessed information or services to Party A or any third party not directly related to Party B except for cashing out the unsettled proceeds to Party A.
3. The information provided by Party B to Party A may change at any time, and Party B will not give special notice to this. Restricted by objective factors such as the level of Internet technology development, the information displayed on Party B’s page may have a certain lag or error. Party A clearly understands this situation.
4. If Party A’s use of Party B’s services in accordance with this agreement is illegal or may be deemed illegal and disrupts the market, including but not limited to money laundering, engaging in or supporting terrorist acts, threatening third parties, participating in organized actions, and If such actions may be considered to cause volatility in the market, Party B has the right to stop the service to Party A.
5. Party B has the right to adjust the scope of services, various functions and charging standards of Party B within the scope permitted by laws and regulations in light of actual conditions such as business development, and notify Party A in a timely manner through Party B.
6. Party B and Party A have unanimously confirmed that in the event of a dispute, the records recorded or retained in the server and other electronic equipment maintained by Party B shall be used as evidence, and both parties shall recognize this, regardless of whether the server or electronic equipment is Should Party B keep it directly or an entrusted third party.
Seven, confidentiality clause
1. Unless otherwise agreed by both parties, neither party shall disclose the existence of this agreement and any content of this contract to a third party without the consent of the other party. If this agreement is disclosed to a third party without the consent of Party B, Party A shall compensate Party B for the losses caused thereby.
2. Both parties shall bear confidentiality obligations for any information and materials (ie "confidential information") provided by the other party that they know during the performance of this agreement. Without the written consent of the other party, neither party shall disclose it to a third party, nor shall it disclose it to a third party. Confidential information is used for any purpose other than the cooperation matters involved in this agreement, otherwise the breaching party shall bear all losses arising therefrom. However, under the following circumstances, the party receiving the information and materials may disclose the information and materials it knows in the course of performing this contract: (1) Such information is known to the public; (2) In any litigation, arbitration or Information that needs to be disclosed in other legal procedures; (3) Information that is required to be disclosed by law; (4) Information that needs to be disclosed in accordance with the listing and trading rules of the stock exchange where it is listed; (5) Requirements of any judicial or administrative agency with jurisdiction Information disclosed; (6) Information that needs to be disclosed to its directors, managers, employees (including external employees), agents or professional consultants, provided that the disclosed party has promised to comply with the confidentiality obligations stipulated in this article; (7) In addition, The information that a party agrees to disclose in writing.
8. Other agreements
1. Infringement complaints: If any third party believes that Party A uses Party B to infringe its own civil rights or to commit infringements, the infringed person has the right to notify Party B in writing to take necessary measures such as deleting, blocking, disconnecting links, and stopping services. Party B has the right According to the reasonableness of the third party's request, Party A's information will be processed accordingly.
2. Applicable law: If there is a dispute between Party A and Party B, they should first be resolved through negotiation based on the principle of good faith. If the negotiation fails, a lawsuit should be filed in Shenzhen Intermediate People's Court or Shenzhen Arbitration Institution.
3. Severability: If any clause of this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then this corresponding clause shall be deemed severable and does not affect the legal effect of any other clauses.
4. Conflict choice: This agreement is an important legal document between Party B and Party A. If any other written or oral expression of intent by Party B or Party A is inconsistent with this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.
5. After Party A purchases the product, the agreement can take effect
6. E-mails, documents, supplementary agreements, short messages, etc. between the two parties during the performance of this agreement have the same effect as this agreement.
7. The fax and scan have the same legal effect.