CITEX launches the grid trading tool in the crypto-crypto trading zone and freely open to all CITEX users.
Grid trading is a type of quantitative trading. It is suitable for automatically absorbing low selling and high selling in a volatile market. Without 24-hour watching the markets and avoiding coding and maintaining code, it brings the relatively stable income. Whether you are the new users or professionals, it is easy to get used to it.
- How to access the grid trading?
Login your CITEX account and click the “Exchange” to enter the trading zone.
Currently only support the BTC/USDT trading pair, you will find the grid trading pannel under the K-line.
II: How to place grid trading orders?
AI auto fill, one-click operation
1.1 First click the “AI auto fill” at the top right corner of the grid trading panel, the system will automatically set the parameter and grid trading strategy according to the history data and the system best parameter.
1.2 Click “confirm order” at the bottom of the grid trading panel, system will prompt out the pop-up to have second-time confirmation for the order details.
1.3 The order is generated after clicking the confirm button.
1.4 After creating a grid trading order, you can view and manage the current grid order under the current orders column.
CITEX Grid Trading Advanced Guidelines
Manual setting, personalized strategy
- Set the parameter and generate the strategy
1.1Please enter the 4 parameters on the left of the grid trading panel: BTC amount, USDT amount, Grid trading price range and the number of grids.
1.2 The grid trading system will automatically generate the stagey on the right of the panel including the profit rate of a single grid and the individual trading amount.
- Click “back test”button the grid trading system will evaluate the profit under the setting stagey.
- Click “confirm order”at the bottom of the grid trading panel, system will prompt out the pop-up to have second-time confirmation for the order details.
- The order is generated after clicking the confirm button.
Coins investment: the amount of one coin of invested, such as the amount of BTC
Capital investment: the amount of funds invested, such as the amount of USDT
High price: upper boundary of execution strategy
Low price: lower boundary of execution strategy
Number of grids: the number of grids set between the highest and lowest prices
- Grid trading as a trading tool thatcannot be used as any investment adviceor investment commitment. Any profit or loss generated by using grid trading is independent of the platform.
- Crypto currency is a kind of investment with high risk and volatility. Please evaluate your risk tolerance reasonably and make rational decisions.