Dear CITEX Users:
According to CTT release regulation, all unreleased CTT (51,543,795.42 CTT in total) held by early investors will be released since November 13th 2019. On November 13th 2019, 10% of the CTT will be released, while the rest 90% will be released in equal amount linearly on a daily basis in the following two years from 14th November 2019 to 12th November 2021 ( 730 days in total).
For example: A certain early investor holds unreleased 10,000 CTT until 13th November 2019, therefore, 1000 CTT will be released on the same day. In the following 730 days, the rest of CTT will be released in equal amount linearly on a daily basis of 123,287 CTT.
July 15, 2019,
August 8, 2019,
Thank you for your trust and support!
English Telegram: https://t.me/CITEX_EN
Nov 8, 2019