1. Project Introduction:
Qwertycoin (QWC) is a safe anonymous cryptocurrency developed by a German geek team in 18 months’ time. It focuses on privacy and is used in global safe payment. QWC has no pre-mining and no fundraising and adopts cryptinight algorithm (which supports mainstream mining machines X3 and A8+) for POW mining. Currently its hash power remains at about 800MH, ranking the second in cryptinight, next to DERO. With the global pioneering EPoSe consensus, QWC will combine POW mining and resist 51% attacks.
2. Project Information (as at September 6, 2019)
English name: QWC
Core algorithm: Cryptonight
Block time: 120s
Total supply: 184.47 billion
Market value: $2,136,192
Financing: No ICO and no pre-mining
- Safety and privacy: It provides instant trading that cannot be tracked;
- Super fast trading: The average time for trading confirmation has been reduced to 5 seconds;
- It allows members to participate in community decision-making through voting;
- The unique EPoSe consensus mechanism enables the granting of awards by contributions to the network.
- As a project led by the community, the mining coin will have a huge development space only with a powerful community consensus. A weak community would lead to a different result.
4. Useful Links
Official website: https://www.qwertycoin.org/
Block browser: https://explorer.qwertycoin.org/
Telegraph Group: https://t.me/qwertycoin