Whereas Party B intends to purchase digital assets on Party A’s platform, the two parties hereby reach this Agreement and declare to abide by the following terms and conditions on the basis of mutual benefits and friendly cooperation:
Unless otherwise explained in the context, the following terms are defined as follows:
1.1 The Agreement refers to the CITEX CIC Purchase Agreement and all terms, details and information in all the appendixes.
1.2 Party A refers to the CITEX platform, which is a global leading digital asset trading platform that aims to develop high quality assets and circulate and create values.
1.3 Party B refers to registered users of the “CITEX platform”.
2.Agreement on Purchase
2.1 Every purchase represents your warranties to Party A that:
- You are an eligible buyer of digital assets and have read and agreed to the terms and conditions in the Agreement and any instructions for buying digital assets and information on digital asset sale;
- You acknowledge, agree to and understand the trading relationship between you and the issuer of the digital assets, while Party A only provides services to facilitate your purchase of the digital assets.
3.Rules for Purchasing Digital Assets
3.1 CITEX account
The fund in your account of Party A’s platform must belong to yourself without any dispute on ownership. The fund shall be from legal sources.
3.2 Purchase of digital assets
- The purchase of digital assets occurs between you and the issuer of the digital assets;
- You may place an order to purchase digital assets. You acknowledge and agree that your ordered amount may not be traded or be traded only on a partial basis.
3.3 Unsuccessful sale of digital assets
In the event of your order being canceled by Party A due to problems of the digital asset seller and uncontrollable factors, the fund locked for your order will be returned to your available balance, while any and all claims against the issuer of the digital assets and Party A shall be waived.
3.4 Partial deal of purchase request
The quantity of digital assets stated in your purchase request may be inconsistent with the quantity you will receive. You understand and agree that your valid orders are calculated by algorithm and that your orders may not be traded or be traded on a partial basis only.
3.5 Delivery, distribution, trading and withdrawal
The digital assets purchased will be delivered by the delivery date. They can be withdrawn or traded only before the designated date and time of them. Party A and the issuer of digital assets will not bear any liabilities for any losses to you due to the inability to withdraw or trade the digital assets during the period when the withdrawal and trading are disabled. You acknowledge that the valuation and price of digital assets may experience substantial fluctuations, and that the price after the delivery and distribution of the digital assets may be considerably different from the sale price at the initiation of the purchase request.
Participation in the sale of digital assets involves significant risks and potential financial losses, including without limitation the following:
4.1 A digital asset project may be still in the early stage. There may be significant risks related to its business operations, legislative and regulatory environment, and many other factors;
4.2 Digital assets and their underlying technologies may be prone to attacks to the security, completeness or operations of them;
4.3 Digital assets may be canceled, lost or repeatedly used due to forking, rollback, attacks, changes in digital asset properties or failed operations of digital assets as expected, or the full or major value of digital assets may be lost in other forms;
4.4 The value of digital assets may decline or be fully lost due to legislative or regulatory or other government actions;
4.5 The digital assets you have purchased may substantially decrease or increase due to technical, regulatory, market and other factors;
4.6 Understanding digital assets and internal risks may require advanced technologies and financial knowledge.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You have read and understood all the terms and conditions, and are fully aware of all risks related to the digital asset sale on CIC and willing to bear all liabilities and losses;
- You have sufficient knowledge of the projects and digital assets on CIC and make wise decisions after performing your own due diligence;
- You understand that digital assets do not grant any rights in any form whatsoever to Party A or their issuer, including without limitation any voting, distribution, redemption, liquidation or other financial or legal rights;
- By purchasing any digital assets on CIC, you prove to Party A that you will abide by the Agreement and all applicable laws, rules and regulations for any activities related to the purchase. The digital assets you receive will not be used in any form of illegal activities, including without limitation involvement in or supporting any illegal activities.
6.Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
6.1 Applicable laws. All matters in respect of the Agreement, including without limitation the effectiveness, interpretation and execution of the Agreement and dispute resolution shall be governed by relevant laws of the place where Party A is registered; in the event of any conflict between any terms in the Agreement and its statutory regulations, the terms shall be construed and executed to the maximum extent that is not forbidden by such statutory regulations, and any conflicting provisions of statutory regulations shall be without prejudice to the validity of the other terms of the Agreement.
6.2 Dispute jurisdiction. Both parties agree that any dispute, regardless of the amount involved, shall be submitted to the arbitration commission in the place where Party A is located. The arbitration award shall be the final decision, which is binding on both parties.
6.3 During arbitration, the terms of the Agreement not involved in the dispute shall continue to be executed, and neither party shall refuse to fulfill its obligations in the Agreement on account of dispute resolution.
7. Miscellaneous Matters
7.1 Some terms and conditions of the Agreement may be subject to changes by Party A anytime. We advise you to view these terms and conditions on a periodic basis to learn about any changes;
7.2 Party A and Party B may sign the Agreement and pertinent documents through a variety of means, including without limitation hand signature or seal, clicking, ticking, electronic signature and data message. Neither party shall negate the legal effect of the Agreement on account of different ways of signing the contract;
7.3 The Agreement shall take effect upon signature by the two parties or upon agreement of Party B and terminate upon the two parties’ fulfillment of their obligations pursuant to the Agreement. Party B authorizes Party A to keep all written documents or electronic information related to the Agreement.