Developed by Rat4, the developer of BlackCoin, BlackNet (BLN) is an account-based extensible proof-of-stake network. With the main network launched on December 22, 2018, BLN is committed to developing the extensibility of public blockchain. It may run on the TOR I2P anonymous network and will be equipped with the zero knowledge proof technology, possessing the characteristics of anonymity. The atomic exchange codes have been deployed and cross-chain decentralized trading will be realized in the future.
2.Project information（As of April 28, 2019）
English name: BLN
Chinese name: BlackNet
Algorithm: POS 3.0
Scale: turn volume: 1000 million, total quantity: 1000 million
Market value: 14.7 million dollars
Financing: No ICO, No pre-mining, and no foundation
- BLN is a public blockchain with purely original codes and aims to become a public chain that can be extended infinitely;
- With a parent-sub design, the sub-chains can be extended infinitely without authorization. It may run on the TOR 12P anonymous network and will be equipped with the zero knowledge proof technology later, possessing the characteristic of anonymity;
- The main BLN network was launched on December 22, 2018. So far 12 versions have been updated, from Version 0.1.1 to 0.1.12. Basic functions can be used, including payment transfer, anonymous messages, re-leasing of POS right, etc.;
- The atomic exchange technology and decentralized exchange are in the future development plan. Codes have been deployed and API have not been opened yet;
- The total amount of 1 billion initial coins are obtained through the burning of blackcoins. The burning is fair, open and equal without ICO or pre-mining;
- BLN codes are released under Jelurida Public License (JPL). Any projects citing BLN codes must airdrop 10% of the tokens to BLN holders;
- The BLN mining pool technology separates coin ownership and mining rights, realizing the decentralization of mining pool. As a result, there will be no risk of fleeing with coins or theft;
- The BLN POS verification is a full-node model, which is truly based on decentralization;
- The developer Rat4 is an anonymous geek who have contributed codes for 33 projects, including BTC, Dogecoin, DASH, Zcash, etc.. It is a senior prodigy in the cryptocurrency world. It founded BlackCoin (BLK) in 2014. Later, hundreds of currencies, known or unknown, adopt the POS3.0 algorithm of BlackCoin, such as QTUM, etc..
- Full circulation with 1% increase of issue every year;
- The official website is poorly informing without detailed information disclosure.
Official website: https://blacknet.ninja
Block chain browser: http://blacknet.xyz