Semux (SEM) is an innovative high-performance block chain platform and supports scatter application. It is purely written by Java and Semux BFT consensus algorithm provides support.
2.Project information（As of April 24, 2019）
- English name: SEM
- Algorithm: Semux BFT
- Block time: 30s
- Scale: turn volume: 10.42 million, total quantity: 100 million (153,000 burned in node, 15 million destroyed by team and 84.84 million, the largest quantity, remained)
- Market value: 3220 thousand dollars
- Financing: No ICO, 10 million distributed to community, 10 million for development and marketing, 5 million for founder
- An original project written by Java, Semux BFT consistency algorithm provides support;
- Oneblock confirmation is required, high trading throughput (5000 TPS per second);
- Support scatter application;
- With destroying mechanism, 100 verification nodes in total, 1000 SEM (destroyed) shall be burned to become candidate node.
- Although team destroys 15 million initiatively, 25 million are distributed in advance;
- Lack of white paper and team information, information disclosure is not detailed.
Official website: http://www.semux.org
Block chain browser: http://semux.info/explorer