VEIL was conceived by James Burden at the beginning of 2018. James Burden is a recognized industrial expert in encrypted privacy who has created and led successful cryptocurrency projects (such as PIVX, and is the founder of pivx). VEIL combines Zerocoin and RingCT technologies to provide always-on privacy. Dandelion and Bulletproof protocols provide enhanced privacy and reduced data size respectively for its network trading.
2.Project information(as of April 17, 2019)
- English name: VEIL
- Algorithm: X16RT
- Block time: 60s
- Department: Total quantity: 300 million: Turn volume:13.81 million
- Market value:4310 thousand dollars
- In the first year, 50% of all POW and POS awards will be used to develop and sponsor the VEIL project
- Financing: No ICO, No pre-mining;
- Hashrate Info ：https://miningpoolstats.stream/veil
- Veil integrates the world’s safest blockchain software Bitcoin version 0.17.1 and advanced privacy protocol Zerocoin that is based on cryptology. It uses improved X16RT algorithm, which resists ASIC/FGPA;
- The combination of multiple protocols further enhances anonymity of terminal users and provides efficient and always-on privacy;
- It is equipped with a professional cryptologist and developer team;
- The mining award team offers internal funds required for long-term sustainable development and expansion, which is beneficial to project advancement.
- The specific schedule for years after 2019 is not disclosed in the road map;
- Fairness is compromised although the mining award team is good for the project advancement.
- Official website: https://veil-project.com
- Block chain browser: https://explorer.veil-project.com