As a fork coin of RVN, RITO will keep up with the future development of RVN. The project changes RVN’s X16 algorithm to X21S algorithm with the addition of the Masternode mechanism. In addition, it undertakes to resist the mining on cloud computing capacity websites including FPGA, ASIC miner and NiceHash.
2.Project information（as of April 17, 2019）
- English name: RITO;Algorithm: X21S；
- Block time:60s；
- Scale: 21.03 billion in total, with no more decrease when the block awards reach 10RITO/block;6 months: 990 million; 1 year: 1.22 billion; 5 years: 1.76 billion;10 years: 1.82 billion; 50 years: 2.03 billion; 100 years: 2.29 billion;
- Financing: No ICO, no pre-mining,
- Community fund: 1% during the first year;
- Hashrate Info ：https://miningpoolstats.stream/ritocoin
- It has identified lots of major defects of RVN. It will cooperate with RVN developers and solve them in RITO and RVN;
- It uses X21S algorithm, which has been developed specially for RIOT for the purpose of resisting FPGA, ASIC and NiceHash and reducing the heat and power consumption during the mining of GPU;
- There are quite many miners and the community is very active;
- It offers web page wallet, paper wallet, desktop wallet and Android wallet.
- Not much information is disclosed on the team information and route plan;
- The speed of code update is low.
- Official website: Official website: https://ritocoin.org
- Block chain browser:https://explorer.ritocoin.org
- Ritocoin wallet Download:https://github.com/RitoProject/Ritocoin/releases
- Network wallet:https://wallet.ritocoin.org/