CITEX users may seize the prize pool (CTT or ETH) through one click at no cost. The quantity of treasure won will be randomly distributed by the system and the “Luckiest” player of each round will sponsor the prize pool for the next round.
- Fund transfer
Transfer the CTT or ETH in the “Exchange Account” to the “Activity Account” (In the game, the minimum amount for participation is 500CTT or 0.1ETH and you are advised to transfer an amount bigger than that);
- Play to get the result
Click “Play Now” and the result will be disclosed immediately. The prize won by the player will be issued to the corresponding activity account in real time;
- View details
Click “View Details” to check the prize amount won by other players. When the number of players reaches 10, there will be a “Luckiest” one who will sponsor the prize pool for the next round (If there are more than one biggest value, the last will be the “Luckiest”).
- Start a new round of game
Click “Continue to Play” to start a new round of game.
- 500CTT in the player’s activity account will be locked when the player clicks “Play Now”in the CTT Zone;
- 1ETH in the player’s activity account will be locked when the player clicks “Play Now”in the ETH Zone;
- When a round of game ends (with the number of players reaching 10), if the player is the “Luckiest”, the 500CTT or 0.1ETH locked will be deducted by the platform, with 90% used to sponsor the prize pool for the next round (and the other 10% used as platform transaction fees and prize for the “Strongest Player”, the ranking of which will be launched soon), and the “Luckiest”player is not allowed to seize the prize pool he/she has sponsored.
- When a round of game ends (with the number of players reaching 10), if the player is not the “Luckiest”, the 500CTT or 0.1ETH locked will be unlocked automatically.
CITEX reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the above rules.