Trans-Fee Mining Introduction
The transaction fee generated by users’transaction, CITEX will return to the user with a 105% equivalent of CTTs, which is "Transaction Fee mining".
Trans-Fee Mining Rules
Complete registration, hold ETH in the account and then participate in the Trans-Fee mining.
- Activate "One-click mining" function (currently supports the use of ETH for mining);
- Participate in the “General Trans-fee mining” in the trading center (currently supports ETH/BTC, BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT trading for mining).
(3) Mining Output
The number of CTT mined in the last hour = the transaction fee for the last hour / the average price of the last hour CTT * 105%
(For example, the mining output of a user from 8:00-9:00, and take the average price of CTT from 8:00-9:00).
(4) CTT Return Time from Trans-fee mining
Mine within this hour and CTT will be returned in the next hour.
(5) Transaction fee: 1‰
(6) Trans-fee mining cap
- The daily mining cap for the entire platform is 50,000CTT (The cap is updated at 11:00, Seoul time, or 10:00, Hong Kong time, on a daily basis);
- The daily mining cap for individual accounts is 20,000CTT (The cap is updated at 11:00, Seoul time, or 10:00, Hong Kong time, on a daily basis).
(1) “One-click mining” and “General Trans-fee mining” share the mining quota, under the premise of ensuring that the “General Trans-fee mining” hourly quota is not less than 5%. “One-click mining” (subject to the time of entrustment) and "General Trans-fee Mining" (subject to the time of transaction) on a first come, first served basis.
(2) Exceeding the mining limit, “One-click mining” cannot continue to entrust, but the transaction can still continue in the trading center. However, the excess will not be returned in CTTs. Please pay close attention to the 24 hours, the current hour and the individual mining quota.
"One-click mining" Operation Guidelines
(1) Select the trading pairs and the tokens
According to your investment plan in mining, choose the trading pair and the token (currently default ETH).
(2) Entering the amount of mining inputs
The system will automatically exchange high-frequency transactions until all the mining inputs are converted and returned to the user with 105% equivalent of CTTs. For example, input 1ETH, through the system automatic high-frequency trading, will return in CTTs with the equivalent of 1.05ETH to users.
(3) Entrusting One-click mining
After a successful One-click mining, the system will automatically trade and it is expected that mining will be completed within 1 hour.
CITEX reserves the ultimate right of interpretation.