1.Introduction of CTT
CITEX Token (CTT) is the user appreciation service interest system officially launched by CITEX trading platform. It can be circulated and used in many scenes and it is issued based on Ethereum ERC 20 protocol.
2.CTT value guarantee
By continuously enriching CTT holding interest, CITEX can expand CTT application scene, accelerate CTT deflation and other means, ensure and improve CTT value.
- CTT holding interest
- CTT application scene
- CTT deflation management (Circulating Supply management)
Remark: Specific rules of project planned to be launched or about to be launched shall be subject to announcement of each project.
3.Total CTT quantity and distribution
Now (up to August 2019), total CTT total supply is about 750 million, CTT distribution is as follows:
- Circulating Supply(released) accounts for 8.03% (about 60.56 million);
- CTT quantity held by earlyinvestors (to be released) accounts for 6.84% (about 51.57 million);
- CTT quantity held by team (to be released) accounts for 21.22% (about 160 million);
- CTT quantity held by community and operation (including air drop and one-clicking mining, to be released) accounts for 63.51% (about 478.82 million).
4.CTT release rules
At present, the total amount of CTT to be released is about 690 million, and the release rules are as follows:
From November 13, 2019 (the first anniversary of CTT's launch), the release will be completed within two years.
release 10% of total liquidity in the secondary market at the end of each year, 160 million CTT is released and stopped.
Example: At the end of 2019, the total liquidity was 100 million CTT. In 2019, the partial release of the team was 10 million CTT. At the end of 2020, the total liquidity was 200 million CTT. In 2020, the team release amount was 20 million CTT.
(3) Community and operations (including airdrops, one-click mining and fusion mining)：
The daily quota for one-click mining is estimated to be 50,000 CTT;