CITEX Token(CTT) is a value-added service interest system officially launched by the CITEX trading platform. With the circulation, CTT can be used in various scenarios. It is issued based on the Ethereum ERC 20 agreement.
What is the use of CTT?
CTT total amount and distribution
At present, the total amount of CTT is 1 billion, and the distribution of CTT is as follows:
- Circulating Supply（released）：5%
- Early investors (to be released)：5%
- CITEX team (to be released): 20%
- The community and operations (including airdrops, one-click mining and fusion mining, to be released): 70%
CTT release rules
At present, the total amount of CTT to be released is about 0.95 billion, and the release rules are as follows:
From November 13, 2019 (the first anniversary of CTT's launch), the release will be completed within two years.
release 10% of total liquidity in the secondary market at the end of each year, 200 million CTT is released and stopped.
Example: At the end of 2019, the total liquidity was 100 million CTT. In 2019, the partial release of the team was 10 million CTT. At the end of 2020, the total liquidity was 200 million CTT. In 2020, the team release amount was 20 million CTT.
(3) Community and operations (including airdrops, one-click mining and fusion mining)：
The daily quota for one-click mining is estimated to be 10,000 CTT;
The fusion mining quota will be adjusted dynamically according to market conditions.