In order to provide investors with more digital assets and meet diversified investment needs, CITEX will open the listing application channel, please send the following information to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Project Introduction
· Official Website
· White Paper
· Core team members introduction and contact information
· Investment and consultant information
· Social media channels and communities (e.g. QQ group, WeChat group, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Financing situation and ICO information
· Other supplementary instructions
CITEX exchange is dedicated to providing users with safe, fluent, convenient trading services. With the rapidly changing market, some projects are not able to maintain its development, or its popularity and users decrease dramatically. Therefore CITEX exchange will build a delisting mechanism. Delisting process will begin when the project cannot meet the requirement. When the following situation occurs, CITEX has rights to begin the delisting process.
- The project encounters serious technical or safety problems;
- Project product behaves abnormally and not being fixed for a long time;
- The project faces major legal issues;
- The project team is disbanded or actively requested to delist;
- Significant deviation in information disclosure;
- The project party maliciously manipulates the market;
- The trading volume is low at CITEX exchange for a long time;
- The project has behaviors that influence the normal operation of CITEX exchange;
- Other issues that do not satisfy the continuation of the transaction.
CITEX will issue an official announcement 7 days in advance of the projects that decide to delist, and the user has a 7-day period to remove assets from the wallet.